Back to School SY21-22
Welcome to School Year 2021-2022!
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING ON THIS PAGE
for all the information you will need for the start of school in September.
Covid-19 Testing for Students
Please enroll your student in Free COVID-19 Testing at this link:
- Free Covid-19 Testing for Students at BRCPS (strongly encouraged)
We are urging ALL students and staff (vaccinated and unvaccinated) to participate in this
testing to assist with maintaining health and safety measures within our school buildings.
For further information about testing and enrolling your child read here:
- Student Consent Form for Covid-19 Testing English version (Optional but strongly encouraged)
- Student Consent form for Covid-19 Testing – Spanish version, Haitian Creole version, Portuguese version, French version
The first day of school for grades 1 – 6 is Wednesday, September 1, 2021.
The first day of school for grades K1 and K2 is Monday, September 13, 2021.
Arrival and Dismissal
School Hours are 7:15am-3:15pm.
Breakfast ends at 7:50am.
Students arriving after 7:55am will be considered late and will be marked tardy. After 7:55 Parents must enter at the main entrance and sign their child/ren in at the front desk.
Early dismissal ends at 2:30pm.
No students will be dismissed during the 2:30-3:15PM transition time.
Dismissal begins at 3:15pm.
For pickups and drop-offs by car, please watch this video.
Students in grades 1-6 who do not return to school by Friday, September 10, 2021 and students in grades K1 and K2 who do not return to school by Friday, September 17, 2021 will be removed from enrollment at BRCPS because of non-attendance. There are no exceptions to this policy. If you know your child/children will not be returning by the above dates, you must notify the office with your special circumstances by Tuesday, August 31, 2021.
Please note absences may not be considered excused.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
- Afterschool Program Application & Policies (REQUIRED FOR STUDENTS IN AFTERCARE)
Forms you MUST FILL OUT AND RETURN to the school. Forms can be returned via fax at 617-357-0949 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parent Pick Up Release form & Policies (REQUIRED FOR ALL)
- Health Info Sheet (REQUIRED FOR ALL)
- Over-the-Counter Medication Consent Form (REQUIRED FOR ALL)
- Media Release Form (REQUIRED FOR NEW STUDENTS ONLY)
- Welcome Back letter to Families
- Supply List by grade level
- School Calendar
- School Uniforms & Dress Code Policy
- School Breakfast and Lunch Memo
- School Bus Information
THANK YOU AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT SCHOOL.